PLEASE...

Leave your comments. We want you to share your opinions and ideas. December: your holiday traditions.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Next to BABYWISE...


one of my favorite baby items was a nursing cover that my friend Charlie makes. It is called The Mommy Cover. I would just carry it in my diaper bag and then I didn't need to worry about nursing and trying to juggle a blanket and squirmy baby. Now, I know there are a lot of nursing covers out there, but this is the best I've seen. It has a reel that attaches across your back and it keeps it from slipping and sliding around. It was awesome. My sister and sister-in-law both bought one as well. My other sister, who just had a baby this week, is borrowing mine, since I don't need it anymore. Very awesome--I highly recommend.
You can check them out at: www.joiaproducts.com or www.themommycover.com

No comments: