PLEASE...

Leave your comments. We want you to share your opinions and ideas. December: your holiday traditions.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Next to my wedding ring...

I like my new earrings from Kohls. I used a $10 gift card, so they were basically free. Got to love those certificates that come in the mail ;0)
I haven't been one to wear a lot of jewelry. I think I suffered an overdose from Jr. High when I would wear a ring on every finger but my pointer finger and I had necklaces, anklets, toe rings, etc... So in college, I decided to go on a jewelry diet. I even sold most of it last year at a garage sale and made bank $$$. Until recently I only wore my wedding ring and CTR ring (and on special occasions, a pair of rhinestone earrings--very simple). I do seem to feel cuter with a little bit on. Just a simple pair of earrings or a necklace does the trick. I am not into the gobs and gobs of jewelry. Plus, my ears are really sensitive, so I can only wear them for so long before they are bleeding!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

super cute earrings;}

Carrie and Jeff said...

You're so pretty. I got one of the Kohl's cards too. I got a shirt.