PLEASE...

Leave your comments. We want you to share your opinions and ideas. December: your holiday traditions.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Jewelry...you complete me."



AHHHHH .....jewelry. It really finishes an ensemble, like the frame to a picture, the mascara to your eye make-up, the vanilla in your cookies...have you ever left that out, not so good. Anyway, take any outfit and finish it off with jewelry and you look complete. Youv'e added that eye-catching sparkle, that something memorable. But, the best part is how it makes you feel. Is this corny or what? But it's true, you can't deny that you do feel a little prettier with jewelry on. That's why we love it!

So here's a question for you... How do you keep yours? In a box, a drawer, a bag, hanging on nails in your closet, on your bathroom counter? I'm looking for clever ideas on how to organize my jewelry. I want to keep it easily accesable, safe from my 6 and 8 year old daughters, and organized so I can find what I'm looking for fast. Please Share what works and what dosen't. :0)

3 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I am no expert, so I can't help you on the organization, but I totally agree with you that it makes you feel prettier!!!

Larsen said...

Okay so mine is in a larger jewelry box, but it doesn't keep my 5 yea old out. The only way to do that I think is lock and key.

Haha!

Nigbur Family said...

I keep my necklaces and bracelets hanging on a belt/tie hanger in my closet. It works for me because it keeps them untangled and organized!